NETWORK TRICKS TELECOM FORUM
!!-LOGIN OR REGISTER PLEASE-!!
--LOGIN N SEE HIDDEN FORUMS--
!!-LOGIN OR REGISTER PLEASE-!!
--LOGIN N SEE HIDDEN FORUMS--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airtel Reliance TaTa Docomo vodafone free GPRS, 3G Tips n tricks, Latest Telecom news forum Full version softwares, Games, $serial key$, Movies, phi$ing & h@acking tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Speedupmycomputer Smart Tweak Registration Key 201
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:08 am by kandhalogesh

» Earn 10$ without doing anything
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am by vibhor123

» Hello Forum Owner Only Rply Me Dont Rply Any Staff
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:32 pm by _fighter__

» Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:51 am by jurim

» The Mid Tudors Lee, Stephen J.||
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 pm by lindbrig

» Desi Indan Net.com
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm by perosy6t

» Uc Browser For Q E760 Mobile
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 pm by perosy6t

» Tamil Aunty Hot Masala Latest Spicy Hot Sexy Video Target=
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:40 pm by perosy6t

» What is SEo?
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am by vincent d

» Now Skip countdown timer and start direct download(Support More than 20 sites)
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 am by TRICKSMAFIYA

Top posters
•»υℓтιмαтєнα¢кєя«•
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_vote_lcapMicosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_voting_barMicosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_vote_rcap 
Rules_breaker
Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_vote_lcapMicosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_voting_barMicosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 I_vote_rcap 
TRICKSMAFIYA
perosy6t
vibhor123
neo98
jurim
lindbrig
kandhalogesh
vincent d
Statistics
We have 91 registered users
The newest registered user is hack4u

Our users have posted a total of 88 messages in 80 subjects
COUNTER
waplog
WapTrack Toplist
WapToplist Toplist *

Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rules_breaker

Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 Empty
PostSubject: Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1   Micosoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 am

- next generation of developer tools from Microsoft

mark the next generation of developer tools from Microsoft.
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 focuses on the core pillars of developer experience, support for the latest platforms, targeted experiences for specific application types, and core architecture improvements.
Visual Studio is a complete suite of tools for building both desktop and team-based enterprise Web applications. In addition to building high-performing desktop applications, you can use Visual Studio's powerful component-based development tools and other technologies to simplify team-based design, development, and deployment of enterprise solutions.
Designed to satisfy the latest requirements of developers, Visual Studio delivers key innovations in the following areas:
• Democratizing Application Lifecycle Management. Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) crosses many roles in a development organization. Traditionally, not every role has had an equal part in the process. Visual Studio Team System 2010 continues to empower an organization to build a platform for functional equality and shared commitment across its ALM process.
• Enabling emerging trends. Every year the industry develops new technologies and new trends. With Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft delivers tooling and framework support for the latest innovations in application architecture, development, and deployment.
• Inspiring developer delight. Ever since the first release of Visual Studio, Microsoft has set the bar for developer productivity and flexibility. Visual Studio 2010 continues the tradition by significantly improving the experience for all software development roles.
• Riding the next generation platform wave. Microsoft continues to invest in the market-leading operating system, productivity applications, and server platforms to deliver increasing customer value. With Visual Studio 2010, customers will have the tooling support that is required to create amazing solutions around these technologies.
Visual Studio 2010 Product Highlights:
What's New in Visual Studio 2010:
Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2010 Team Suite is the next generation of Microsoft development tools. It provides the ideal set of tools for every team disciple who is working on your project: architects, designers, developers, database experts, and testers. When a team is building skills and getting guidance at every step of the project life cycle, they will collaborate better than ever.
Visual Studio Team System 2010 Team Foundation Server Beta 1 is a collection of technologies that help team members collaborate efficiently and effectively to deliver a product.
This release includes the following new features:
* Work item hierarchy and linking
* Improved Agile template
* MOSS & WSS Dashboards
* Simplified reporting
* Change-tracking across branches
* Version Control Rollback
* Build queuing and pooling
* Gated check-in
* Simplified Setup
* Scale out of Web and data tiers
* Admin console