NETWORK TRICKS TELECOM FORUM
!!-LOGIN OR REGISTER PLEASE-!!
--LOGIN N SEE HIDDEN FORUMS--
!!-LOGIN OR REGISTER PLEASE-!!
--LOGIN N SEE HIDDEN FORUMS--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airtel Reliance TaTa Docomo vodafone free GPRS, 3G Tips n tricks, Latest Telecom news forum Full version softwares, Games, $serial key$, Movies, phi$ing & h@acking tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Speedupmycomputer Smart Tweak Registration Key 201
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:08 am by kandhalogesh

» Earn 10$ without doing anything
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am by vibhor123

» Hello Forum Owner Only Rply Me Dont Rply Any Staff
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:32 pm by _fighter__

» Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:51 am by jurim

» The Mid Tudors Lee, Stephen J.||
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 pm by lindbrig

» Desi Indan Net.com
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm by perosy6t

» Uc Browser For Q E760 Mobile
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:07 pm by perosy6t

» Tamil Aunty Hot Masala Latest Spicy Hot Sexy Video Target=
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:40 pm by perosy6t

» What is SEo?
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am by vincent d

» Now Skip countdown timer and start direct download(Support More than 20 sites)
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:54 am by TRICKSMAFIYA

Top posters
•»υℓтιмαтєнα¢кєя«•
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_vote_lcapReset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_voting_barReset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_vote_rcap 
Rules_breaker
Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_vote_lcapReset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_voting_barReset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS I_vote_rcap 
TRICKSMAFIYA
perosy6t
vibhor123
neo98
jurim
lindbrig
kandhalogesh
vincent d
Statistics
We have 91 registered users
The newest registered user is hack4u

Our users have posted a total of 88 messages in 80 subjects
COUNTER
waplog
WapTrack Toplist
WapToplist Toplist *

Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rules_breaker

Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS Empty
PostSubject: Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS   Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 am

1. click on start, enter "cmd" and press enter

2. enter "net user" or "net users"

you will see the list of users that are created on current running os

3. type "net user" "user name" "*"

you will see that windows will now ask you to enter new password for that particular account!

magic! no any type of super user privileges needed!

Basketball
Back to top Go down
jurim

Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS   Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:51 am

netuser
Back to top Go down

Reset WinXP Admin Pass with ONLY DOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NETWORK TRICKS TELECOM FORUM :: NETWORK TRICKS FORUM :: TIPS FOR WINDOWS & OS-
Jump to: